- Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the organization, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholders.
- To directly or indirectly take up programmes that benefit the communities in & around its work centres and results, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life & economic well-being of the local populace.
- To develop an integrated and sustainable social responsibility programme for the community.
- To play a major role in transforming society through education, health and environment awareness.
CSR PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
- Contribution in Purchasing Oxygen Cylinder
- HIL is engaged in regular tree plantation drives around project areas and invests in replanting uprooted trees.
- Distribution of Food Grains and food packets under pandemic situation.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE CSR COMMITTEE
|Name of Director
||Nature of the Directorship
|Mr. Arun Kumar Jain
||Member & Chairman
|Mr. Anoop Agrawal
||Whole Time Director
|Mrs. Bhavana Pujara